Winter is upon us, and in New Jersey, we are starting to see snowflakes in our weather forecast. As the winter solstice draws near, it’s time to plan your flooring maintenance program as the weather gets colder. Here are winter preparation and maintenance tips to follow this upcoming season.
Winter Preparation & Maintenance Tips:
- Don’t forget your outside space. Ensure your exterior space is kept clean as winter boots can hold more dirt that you do not want entering your building.
- Ensure you have a snow removal plan in place for your building and parking areas.
- Use area rugs or rubber mats at your entranceways to help remove excess water and debris like rock salt from footwear.
- Have cleaning supplies such as towels or mops available to clean up any excess water to avoid slips and falls.
- Finally, contact Commercial Flooring & Interior Concepts to schedule your winter maintenance needs. We can help with carpet and flooring cleaning and any repairs or replacements that may need to be addressed.
Contact us today for more information about maintaining your floors this winter. We build impressions from the ground up.
The post Winter is Coming — How to Prepare Your Floors appeared first on CFIC.
Powered by WPeMatico